Choosing which adoption agency to work with is one of the most important parts of the adoption process. The qualified professional staff at Adoptions of Wisconsin is committed to your needs and supporting you as you decide what you feel is best for you and your pregnancy. Adoptions of Wisconsin, without pressure, judgment or prejudice, will provide you with information and both emotional and tangible support.
Adoptions of Wisconsin is committed to…
- Choice. We value the integrity of choice and will talk with you about all of your options regarding your pregnancy. Making an adoption plan is a very personal choice which should be based on what you feel is right for you.
- Personalized support. If you choose adoption, your adoption plan is created and directed by you. We believe you know what is best for you and your child. We will support you and provide you with information so you are able to make informed, well-though out decisions.
- Professionalism. Our agency was founded by three experienced adoption attorneys who wanted to make sure adoptions were handled ethically and legally, and with a focus on the best interests of the baby.
- Lifelong relationships. We are dedicated to creating an environment for you to explore and learn about open adoption relationships and how you can maintain a lifelong connection to your child. We will help you foster the kind of relationship you want to have with the adoptive parents and your child. If you choose a closed adoption, we will honor that choice also.
- Diversity. We embrace diversity. We are not religiously affiliated and we do not discriminate. We empower you to choose a family based on your values and beliefs.
- Communication. We value open, honest and consistent communication. The foundation of adoption is built on the trust that emerges from transparent communication.
- On-going support. We are here for you for the long term. We can provide on-going counseling services to you regarding your adoption plan long after the adoption is finalized. In years to come you may need a trusted professional to discuss any ongoing questions or concerns. We can connect you to a peer network and give you information about supportive services.