Welcome to Foodie Friday! Last week, we brought you “Quick, Easy Bars” that are sure to satisfy your sweet tooth. This week, we’re mixing it up with Key Largo Roast Pork.
This recipe is sure to satisfy and bring some temperature to your winter cooking. It doesn’t use too many ingredients, and the hardest part is waiting to eat it!
Key Largo Roast Pork
- 3-3 1/2 pound pork roast (rolled loin, loin end or center loin)
- 1/4 cup fresh lime juice
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 tablespoons oregano, crumbled
- 3 medium garlic cloves
- Place pork roast in non-metallic container.
- Mix remaining ingredients and pour over pork roast.
- Cover container with two layers of plastic wrap.
- Place in refrigerator overnight.
- Remove meat from marinade and set marinade aside.
- Place meat on rack in roasting pan.
- Bake, uncovered, at 325 degrees for 35-40 minutes per pound.
- After 1/2 of baking time, remove from oven and pour marinade over the meat.
- Return the meat to the oven and finish baking.
You can make a lot of meat with this recipe. With the way it tastes, you’ll want to! Good luck, and happy cooking.